Broken Vow


Tell me her name
I want to know
The way she looks
And where you go
I need to see her face
I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end
Tell me again
I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night
When I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own  

I'll let you go
I'll let you fly
Why do I keep asking why I'll let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow
Tell me the words
I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch
That one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time

I close my eyes
And dream of you and I
And then I realize
There's more to life than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes
I'd give away my soul
To hold you once again
And never let this promise end  

by : Lara Fabian

Comments

Muniroh Faruk said…
i like this songs so much,,,,
boleh aku copy pict-nya?
aku sdg posting daftr lgu favoritku,
dan ini slah satunya.
trimakasih sblumnya,,,slam knal teman :)

Popular posts from this blog

Apakah Catatan Saya Berguna??

Ukiran Sebuah Pertemuan

Pijar Lentera Keempat Kemudian Padam